We are seeking a Manager Trainee to join our team!
Looking for a career to expand your knowledge and success?
Want more opportunity for advancement?
Then a career as a McDonald's management team member is just what your looking for! Apply today!
You will manage and develop people using focus based leadership skills, provide excellent customer service standards and streamline processes.
If you're an individual who loves to be challenged and driven to excel and you have prior supervisory or managerial experience in the restaurant industry then we would like to meet with you! Apply today and open the door to your future career.
Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald's standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the management team to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too.
Manager Trainees may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals.
The successful candidate will have-
- 3-5 years experience as a manager, preferably with restaurant, hospitality or service background
- Excellent References
- A passion for Customer Service
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Strong Leadership & Communication Skills
- Decision-making skills
As a Manager Trainee, you may be responsible for:
- Supervising, Managing and Motivating team members on a daily basis
- Food Safety
- Internal Communication
- Inventory Management
- Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
- Quality Food Production
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Safety and Security
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Life, Short-term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement & Tuition Assistance (up to $5400 annually)
- Rewards & Recognition
- Twice a Year Salary Reviews
- Meal Discounts
- Retail, Service & Fitness Club Discounts
- Business Leadership Training
- 401(k) Program
- Career Opportunities
- High School Diploma Program, ESL & Citizenship Classes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Next Day Pay with Instant Financial Pay Card
- Fun Company Events!
Caspers Company McDonald's is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply on company website