Under general supervision, schedules appointments for patients, medical procedures, tests and studies ordered by the physician.
- Responsible for answering phone calls and scheduling patient appointments.
- Conduct patient pre-certification to ensure coverage for appointments and medical care.
- Schedule tests, procedures, and referral appointments.
- Communicate with patients regarding appointments and instructions for procedures and tests
- Collect insurance information and patient personal data.
- May collect fees such as co-pays / co-insurance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience (required and preferred):
- 2 years related experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0244744
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI St. Luke's Medical Group
Apply on company website