Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 40
Primary Location: MN > PARK RAPIDS > ST JOSEPH'S AREA HEALTH SERV
The chaplain is responsible for integrating spiritual care into all aspects of the organization and participates as an integral member of the patient care team. Primary responsibilities also include providing spiritual support to patients and their loved ones, to staff and volunteers and serving as spiritual liaison to the wider community.
- BA in Theology or related discipline required.
- One unit of CPE required.
- Excellent listening, people and communication skills.
- Also requires strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary care team.
- Requires computer proficiency.
- Master of Divinity preferred, Board Certified Chaplain through APC or NACC preferred.
- Four units of CPE preferred.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0244605
- Schedule: Part-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI St. Joseph's Health
Apply on company website