Position Type: PRN
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 0
Primary Location: OR > PENDLETON > ST ANTHONY HOSPITAL
Job Summary / Purpose
The certified nursing assistant works under the direction of the Registered Nurse or Therapist to provide quality patient care and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Also performs special clerical and housekeeping duties.Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the RN or Therapist.
- Demonstrates utilization of proper body mechanics for self and patient.
- Demonstrates utilization of proper infection control standards and practices.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicates clearly and appropriately to the appropriate health care team member.
- Complies with the organization's standards of care and Oregon Nursing Practice Act.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Required Education (for CHI Leadership Job Levels from Supervisor through President)
Does Not ApplyRequired Education for Staff Job Levels
High School graduate or equivalent. Must be 18-years or older
Required Licensure and Certifications
Registration by the State as a Nursing Assistant.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Click here to enter text. Skills to work independently essential. Ability to speak, read and write English effectively is essential. Ability to apply technical/professional knowledge as appropriate. High degree of accuracy is required. Ability to utilize computer to access e-mail, education and electronic medical record/order entry.PREFERRED Qualifications N/A Age of Patients Served
Does PATIENT AGE
Apply to Role?
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0259525
- Schedule: Part-time
- Market: CHI St. Anthony Hospital - Pendleton
Apply on company website