Company: Catholic Health Initiatives
Location: Des Moines, IA
Career Level: Director
Industries: Hospitals, Health Care
Mercy College of Health Sciences has an opening for an experienced Director of Assessment and Accreditation. In this critical role, you will:
- Develops and implements a holistic institutional assessment plan for continuous improvement for Mercy College.
- Oversees the College's student learning assessment cycle in accordance with accreditation requirements and in support of institutional effectiveness.
- Oversees collection and assessment of data for Institutional Research and program assessment activities purposes.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates student learning assessment processes, assessment activities, and meetings in conjunction with the Institutional Assessment Committee.
- Provides ongoing support for assessment activities, such as the strategic plan assessment; assists with the analysis of assessment methods and results and reports such results to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports the preparation and coordination for College accreditation reviews.
- Manages and facilitates the systematic evaluation plans for the general education curriculum.
- Provides support in the analysis and interpretation of student enrollment, retention and
student satisfaction data.
- Oversees the dissemination of assessment information to the College community and wider academic community via program web pages on the College website.
- Master's degree in a social science or education field with working knowledge on educational assessment.
- Three years' experience in K-12, higher education and/or adult education.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data.
- Demonstrated understanding of higher education regional and/or program accreditation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to facilitate work groups and collaborate with others.
- Ability to train others on complex processes
- Strong analytic ability, creative skills, problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
Apply on company website