Location: 96th and Giles
Job Summary / Job Purpose
The Radiologic Technologist (AART) II is responsible for operates radiology equipment to make clinical diagnostic imaging films as directed by physicians and performs routine diagnostic procedures.
• Perform a variety of magnetic resonance imaging procedures.
• Position patients and adjust equipment for taking diagnostic images following established procedures.
• Instruct patients regarding procedures. Select length and intensity for radiation exposure by adjusting equipment on individual patient basis.
• Follow prescribed safety standards in operating radiology equipment.
• Examine radiology film and/or digital exams for properties such as density and contracts, definition, magnification and distortion.
• Take x-rays of various portions of the body in order to diagnosis disease or injury.
• Prepare patients for x-ray by administering drugs or chemical mixtures orally or intravenously.
• Record test results and monitor patient data.
• Calibrate and maintain x-ray equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Current/valid American Association of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT/CCRT) certification required.
Experience (required and preferred):
• 3 years Radiologic Technologist experience required. Additional Information
- Requisition ID: 1900001385
- Schedule: Per Diem
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI Health
Apply on company website