Position Type: PRN
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 0
Primary Location: TX > BRYAN > REGIONAL HEALTH CENTER
- Performs a variety of specialized technical tasks associated with the operation of x-ray imaging units and related equipment to assist the radiologist in the detection of anatomical abnormalities. The registered technologist is responsible for daily operations of Imaging's x-ray section, patient schedule, assisting the radiologists in the performance of complex interventional procedures, equipment maintenance, the report of equipment failures, and quality assessment (QA). The registered technologist maintains a high standard of medical ethics at all times and is self-motivated to increase level of understanding and knowledge of the field, disease, and new procedures as they evolve.
- Required: Formal training program after high school.
- Preferred: Associate degree or equivalent.
- Required: Radiologic Technology
- Preferred: Radiologic Technology
- Required: One to two years
- Preferred: Two to three years
- Required: Average radiologic technology skill set.
- Preferred: Advanced radiologic technology skill set.
- Required: ARRT/MRT
- Preferred: ARRT/MRT
Utilizes innovative customer service techniques to provide a positive patient care experience for the patient and their family.
Acts professionally in all dealings with internal and external customers to promote a workingenvironment that focuses on the patient experience and not operational rivalries or roadblocks to care.
Produces quality radiographic images to support patient care activities
Communicates effectively with patients and their families about the procedure to be performed in order to obtain information and to offer reassurance.
Maintains awareness of and practices established radiation safety standards in carrying out duties.
Establishes and maintains lines of communication with all other staff members and Radiologist to insurean effective and harmonious working environment.
Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization`s needs.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0214944
- Schedule: Per Diem
- Shift: Variable
- Market: CHI St. Joseph Health
Apply on company website