Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: OR / St Francis Hospital / Federal Way WA
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
Job Requirements We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
- Completion of an approved OR residency or minimum of one year previous OR experience.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current Healthcare BLS Certification.
- CNOR (Certified Nurse of the Operating Room) preferred.
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system. #RNOPERATINGROOMWA Additional Information
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0259325
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI-Franciscan St. Francis Hospital
Apply on company website