Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 72
Primary Location: NE > GRAND ISLAND > ST FRANCIS
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
What is a Scheduled Resource Team? The Scheduled Resource Team is a nursing pool developed by CHI Health & Avantas for flexible nurses, providing high quality care to patients across multiple nursing departments. Your base rate of pay, merit increases, shift differentials and holiday pay are given in an identical manner as for all core staff. Because the Scheduled Resource Team is designed to value flexibility, anyone committed to a .6 or higher will earn premium differential pay in addition to normal differential pay.
Premium Differential Pay:
Day Shift, 6:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., earn an extra 10%
Night Shift, 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 a.m., earn an extra 15%
Scheduled Resource Team is for you, if you wish to:
• Be rewarded for your flexibility in working in multiple nursing departments within a hospital.
• Maximize your income by earning premium differential pay.
Scheduled Resource Team is not for you, if you:
• Wish the stability of working on a single unit.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system. Additional Information
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0247945
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI Health
Apply on company website