Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 40
Primary Location: MN > PARK RAPIDS > HOME CARE
The Hospice Social Worker position is responsible for assessing the social, emotional, personal, and environmental factors which influence a patient and family's ability to cope with terminal illness planning, implementing, and evaluating social work services, managing bereavement services and facilitating grief support activities.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota in Social Work required.
- Accepts new graduates.
- Hospice or skilled nursing facility experience preferred.
- Able to meet ADA requirements.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0240438
- Schedule: Part-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI St. Joseph's Health
Apply on company website