To effectively teach a college-level Introduction to Textile course.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach courses in college-level Introduction to Textile.
- Engage in high-quality instruction in a diverse, inclusive and student-centered environment, and the ability to work with students with various learning styles, cultures, identities, and life experiences.
– Participate in college activities.
- Use technology to enhance instruction and communicate effectively with the campus community.
- Be willing to travel and teach at multi-campus locations as required by department needs.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy and mission of a comprehensive community college.
Apply on company website