The Compliance Observation Monitor's is to understand and monitor student, faculty, and staff for adherence to the College's safety protocol. The protocol is vital to keeping all personnel and students at the campus safe from potential infection of COVID-19 Virus.
The Compliance Monitor shall be assigned an area, building or campus to perform their monitoring. Key responsibilities as an observer is to document the number of individuals you observe and document if they are in or out of compliance. Any individual out of compliance (student, staff, or faculty) shall be the monitor's responsibility to remind them they are out of compliance and ask them to correct their unsafe behavior.
Duties and Responsibilities
Expectations of Safety Observation Monitors include but are not limited to:
• Patrol by foot, the college grounds, and assigned areas ensuring the college community is complying with the safety protocols.
• Wear the safety vest daily
• Be in compliance with the College's safety protocol.
• Clean and sanitize the table, computer, and materials before and after your shift.
If you see anyone out of conformance you must bring it to that individual's attention. Remember, if you see something you say something.
• Participate in training as identified by the college.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website