The Development Coordinator provides support for the leadership of CCRI's Office of Institutional Advancement and CCRI Foundation. This position is responsible for administrative support, assisting with developing, organizing and implementing activities to impact identification, cultivation, stewardship, acknowledgement and recognition of individual, corporate and foundation donors in support of CCRI students and the college community.
Duties and Responsibilities
Development Administrative Support
• Track, update and report on prospect data and activities in fundraising database and/or systems of record.
• Prepare for upcoming visits and meetings by compiling information, coordinating with other team members, and supporting the AVP.
• Help facilitate stewardship activities and donor engagement.
• Assist with tracking status, updates and reporting progress on activities.
• Arrange and schedule meetings and visits.
• Help create content for communications for external engagement.
• Organize and deliver implementation of campaigns and programs.
• Track information related to event, campaign and program participation.
• Research and summarize information related to advancement activities and external stakeholders.
• Build leads pipeline in collaboration with AVP.
• Work with AVP to build team efficiencies and improve advancement process.
• Other duties as assigned
Apply on company website