High School Equivalency (HSE) Examiner schedules and delivers assessment for high school equivalency credentialing at CCRI, currently GED® exams delivered through Pearson Vue.
Duties and Responsibilities
Commitment to CCRI's Mission:
· Demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy and mission of a comprehensive community college.
· Work collaboratively in a diverse, inclusive and student-centered environment, with students of various learning styles, cultures, identities, and life-experiences.
High School Equivalency Assessment / Data Management
· Serve as an examiner for HSE Assessment (GED®) on CCRI campuses
· Keep detailed and organized records of exam and assessment records (for example, Pearson Vue GED®) in accordance with federal and state law using paper and digital methods
· Maintain certifications in and knowledge of HSE Assessment options.
· Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
· Monitor and keep inventory of HSE assessment supplies & keep assessment area neat, tidy and in accordance with test provider standards
· Manage intake of candidates for High School Equivalency using telephone, email etc.
· Help the public understand the steps needed to complete the HSE process and support resolution of problems related to HSE assessment.
· Connect students with academic advising and Educational Opportunity Center as they near completion of HSE.
· Maintain a professional environment characterized by respect and equal opportunity for all students regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, language, gender, religion, economic status, disability or sexual orientation.
Teamwork and Communication Skills
· Collaborate with Director and Bridge facilitators to deliver and publicize monthly testing schedule. · Other job-related duties required by the position.
· Monitor communications from High School Equivalency Assessment provider (currently Pearson Vue) to maintain test site operations
· Collaborate with technical staff from advising and counseling to maintain functionality of test delivery system in shared computer lab.
Apply on company website