The Division of Workforce Partnerships is looking for a Workforce Recruitment and Placement Coordinator to assist in program recruitment prior to the start of classes and job placement efforts after program completion.
The coordinator will assist in employer engagement that will help strengthen and deepen employer relationships to ensure successful outcomes of assigned workforce programming.
The coordinator will work side-by-side with career services and partnership developers to ensure that programs are properly filled and students are receiving a high-quality career seeking assistance that will help jump-start the student's career within the area of study they graduate from.
This role is in response to employer demand and can include day, evening and/or weekend hours. The coordinator will be flexible and nimble to assist with employer projects, and the schedule may vary slightly week-to-week to accommodate employer and college needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, interview and select candidates to participate in workforce programming.
- Maintain candidate relationships throughout the student acceptance process and ensure all proper paperwork is complete.
- Document the status of each student lead and track communication with candidate.
- Fill trainings with cohorts of students at the direction of Directors of Workforce Partnerships.
- Meet and Exceed goals set for recruitment and placement
- Visit program classroom periodically to ensure students are supported.
- Identify student needs during the program and provide resources to ensure positive student outcomes.
- Assist with employer engagement to gauge employer need and create job leads for graduating students.
- Maintain a list of open positions relevant to program training and facilitate the placement of students before and after program completion.
- Assist in finding program-related job leads for participant placement.
- Connect job seeking students with employment opportunities that relate to their completed program.
- Complete and maintain documentation that is required to show proof of employment to program funders.
- Engage CCRI Career Services staff to assist with candidate resume drafts, interview preparation and job placement as needed.
- Assist with other staffing projects as assigned to enhance CCRIs ability to offer high-quality training programs.
- Attend recruiting/hiring events as assigned to promote program and to create more program exposure to potential students
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website