BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
To perform in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner, a combination of duties mainly related, but not limited, to check-in and check-out of guests that contributes to an overall positive experience.
1. One or two years' supervisory experience om hospitality or other customer-related position
2. Must be able handle cash or credit transactions and have Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency
3. General office equipment and cash register operation knowledge is expected
4. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
5. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
6. Displays good customer relations skills and takes initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner
7. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
8. Reports to work at the scheduled time and in compliance with the company appearance and uniform policy.
1. Serves guests in a warm, hospitable and welcoming manner
2. Ensures that all applicable night audit work is completed in a timely manner
3. Assists on training of new associates and maintains constant training of agents as cashiers
4. Works with desk agents to balance at end of shift ensures completion of shift checklist
5. Constantly audit all desk work for accuracy and consistency and coach and counsel staff when appropriate.
6. Create a productive and positive atmosphere at the desk; have a good relationship with all associates and other departments.
7. Follow safety procedures and maintain a safe work environment
1. Able to handle conflicts
2. Experience in handling multiple customers
3. Good telephone skills
4. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. ocassionally
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website