Make a difference every single day.
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it's just one of the many reasons we've achieved our fifth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of excellent healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have everything needed to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America's Best Hospitals.
Do you want to make a difference as a nurse?
Under the leadership of the Associate Director, the Assistant Nurse Manager:
- You will be responsible for coordinating the daily twenty-four (24) hour operations of assigned unit/area patient care in order to provide high quality, individualized patient care and in support of Medical Center philosophies.
How would you like to function as a leader?
- You will assume responsibility and accountability for the expert application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care.
- You will consistently demonstrates professional skills and abilities, utilize his/her knowledge base and exemplary leadership and educational skills to direct and supervise the clinical performance of others.
- You will demonstrate motivation and creativity, and serve as a catalyst for effective change within Nursing at the department and institutional levels.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing required; Master's degree preferred
- Valid State of California Registered Nurse License required
- American Heart Association BLS credential required
- Relevant Specialty Certification required
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in an acute care setting, which includes two (2) years in specialty and supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of Nursing Practice Act, The Joint Commission and other state and local regulatory requirements.
Apply on company website