Every Skill. Every Effort. Everything We Have
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of happiness, passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it's just one of the many reasons we've achieved our fifth consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America's Best Hospitals.
Come join the staff of 4SE Medical Surgical Oncology Hospice. They have a position available for a Certified Nursing Assistant. 4SE is a fast paced unit requiring excellent partnership and a commitment to excellence every day. If it is your goal to work in an environment of high accountability striving for excellence, this is the place for you!
As a Clinical Partner, under the direction a licensed care giver, and after education and demonstration of competency, performs a variety of direct patient care activities or tasks specific to the unit/needs of the patient population.
- You will Assists patients with activities such as eating, walking and personal hygiene.
- You will Records and reports vital signs, dispenses/retrieves bedpans, and removes urinary catheters.
- You will maintain competency skills including the ability to provide care to special patient population sand patients with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- You can identify the ability of the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient to follow directions/instructions.
- You can identify safety concerns in the age related population and institutes additional measures to provide a safe environment; and identify developmental milestones in the age related population.
High school diploma or equivalent required
CNA Certification required
American Heart Association Basic Life Support Certification required
Full command (verbal and written) of the English language, sufficient to carry out the duties identified in this job description.
Knowledge of therapeutic positioning techniques preferred.
The physical ability and perceptive acuity to satisfactorily perform all direct and indirect patient care functions.
Must be able to perform assigned duties in a demanding work environment.
Apply on company website