Every Skill. Every Effort. Everything We Have
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of happiness, passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it's just one of the many reasons we've achieved our fifth consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America's Best Hospitals.
Come join the staff of 4SE Medical Surgical Oncology Hospice. They have a position available for a Certified Nursing Assistant. 4SE is a fast paced unit requiring excellent partnership and a commitment to excellence every day. If it is your goal to work in an environment of high accountability striving for excellence, this is the place for you!
As a Clinical Partner, under the direction a licensed care giver, and after education and demonstration of competency, performs a variety of direct patient care activities or tasks specific to the unit/needs of the patient population.
- You will Assists patients with activities such as eating, walking and personal hygiene.
- You will Records and reports vital signs, dispenses/retrieves bedpans, and removes urinary catheters.
- You will maintain competency skills including the ability to provide care to special patient population sand patients with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- You can identify the ability of the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient to follow directions/instructions.
- You can identify safety concerns in the age related population and institutes additional measures to provide a safe environment; and identify developmental milestones in the age related population.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Full command of the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient to carry out the duties identified in this job description.
- Knowledge of therapeutic positioning techniques preferred.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BCLS) Approved by the American Heart Association
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification Required
- Meets specialty specific competencies and education for the assigned area.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service and an ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues.
- Meets criteria and protocol for Clinical Partner.
- One year of previous experience in an acute care facility, (hospital or medical center) or long-term care hospital (convalescent, skilled nurse facility or physical rehabilitation center).
Apply on company website