At Cedars-Sinai, we're motivated by a collective spirit of innovation and the challenge to continuously improve. Above all, we share a real passion for helping others. Day after day, from department to department, our people give their all to create a community unlike any other. This is just one of the many reasons U.S. News & World Report has named us one of Americas Best Hospitalsand now we invite you to join us and make a difference every single day in service of this outstanding work excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. From working with a team of dedicated professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, youll have great resources to do something incrediblefor yourself, and for others.
Advanced Practice Providers perform a vital role in Cedars-Sinai Medical Groups commitment to deliver effective and efficient quality health care services. This dynamic position will provide support for the Nephrology office. The Nurse Practitioner (NP) position offers an opportunity to work closely with top clinical physicians affiliated with the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- The Nurse Practitioner will round on patients at 3 dialysis units and see patient in the clinic for follow up appointments. The Nurse Practitioner will independently obtain a relevant health and medical history and collaborates physician teams that support career growth
- The Nurse Practitioner performs a physical examination based on age and history and dictates a progress note if needed with the appropriate physicians
- The Nurse Practitioner performs and/or orders preventive and diagnostic procedures based on the patients age and history
- The Nurse Practitioner will help the physicians provide screening, consultation and answers to incoming questions from referring physicians and Identifies health and medical risk factors
- The Nurse Practitioner co-manages the acute and chronic kidney disease patients and integrates patient care model within the multi-specialty group
- Graduation from a Nurse Practitioner Program approved by the Board of Registered Nursing.
- Current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license issued by the State of California.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certificate.
- Furnishing number issued by the Board of Registered Nursing (BRN).
- BLS and ACLS certification from the American Heart Association required and/or the American Red Cross
- Minimum 1 year of NP experience required. Nephrology experience preferred.
At Cedars-Sinai, we're motivated by a collective spirit of innovation and the challenge to continuously improve. Above all, we share a real pass...
Apply on company website