Responsibility for implementing the mission, vision, policies, goals, and objectives of the organization and the nursing/clinical services of the UF Health The Villages Rehabilitation Hospital. Serves as the liaison between rehabilitation nursing, other disciplines, and administration. Promotes the philosophy and goals of the organization, the development of team relationships, and congruent rehabilitation practices. The nurse manager judiciously allocates available resources for the efficient and safe delivery of rehabilitation care and participates in decision making related to departmental functions. Accountability for the day-to-day management of the rehabilitation nursing program ensuring favorable outcomes in the following areas: financial, people, safety, quality, service, and growth.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Associate's Degree, required
- Quality measure certification within 90 days of hire
Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Strong clinical, leadership, and management skills; good interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships; a high level of initiative and creative problem-solving ability. Must have two (2) years of experience in rehabilitation or related field; Progressive experience in clinical rehabilitation nursing and nursing management.
Apply on company website