Our Pet Segment is searching for a Customer Experience Associate in our Hamilton, NJ location. This position is responsible for providing best in class service to customers and business partners. Provide support for orders and credits for assigned market in adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures. Assist in building region sales volume in an efficient and profitable manner. Customer Experience Associates will be expected to provide exceptional customer service by answering phones and handling all customer interactions
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA) is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. Please see our website at www.central.com for additional company information.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Handle large volume of inbound and outbound calls to clients
- Process all orders and credits with high accuracy
- Demonstrate customer satisfaction best practices (follow up and notification)
- Maintain customer interactions through the utilization of Salesforce
- Collaborate with other departments to assist in solutions for clients
- Coordinate a problem-solving approach when resolving challenges
- Efficient time management and meeting all department objectives
- Assist in developing continuous improvement plans for respective market
- Manage performance metrics for respective market
- Effective order management, credit and report processes
- Assist in the creation and implementation of formal, standardized documents for key processes and procedures
- Meeting or exceeding sales objectives provided
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- College education preferred or five years customer experience
- Proven experience in data entry
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Active listening skills in handling all customer interactions
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Prelude and Cognos preferred but not required
- Coachable and willingness to participate in self-development
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.
Apply on company website