Our Garden Segment is looking for a Contractor, a Digital Designer, to provide support to our Digital Design Creative Team in Atlanta. With the continued expansion of our digital needs, project work has emerged for web design, supporting online content based on brand and marketing strategies, producing original branded videos and social media. This opportunity will require creativity to find the most innovative ways to drive consumer behavior in today's socially driven, digital environment. The current onsite team is powered by a desire to do the most creative, consistent and professional work possible, so this position requires an individual with these characteristics. The Contractor to assist the team should be a mid-level Designer with at least 3 to 4 years of relevant experience.
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT & CENTA), is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet, lawn and garden supplies markets. Please visit our website at www.central.com. for additional company information.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Digital content design and creation to conform with brand guidelines and the design is cohesive for multi-channel campaign deployment (Brand Web Sites, Facebook, Instagram, Google Display and YouTube)
- Participate in creative brainstorms
- Influence design, create storyboards and shot lists
- Work closely with a Project Manager to schedule projects and coordinate production with Digital and Content Specialist to adhere to timelines and best practices
- Be up to date on social media trends, current on latest platform and creative trends with a focus on mobile first design
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video/gifs) content for customer stories, internal brand videos, product marketing videos and other enterprise-wide projects
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor's degree in Design/motion graphics, preferred
- 3 -4+ years' experience in brand related design
- Detail oriented and analytical; very strong project management abilities
- Experience with building innovative processes from the ground up and executing large-scale team projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, active listener and able to convey complex issues succinctly and with priority.
- Ability to translate a business vision into a repeatable creative process, while building collaboration and consensus between business units
- Proactive problem-solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement
- Ability to remain calm under pressure; can both excel and thrive in a high-volume studio environment
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Ability to provide an online portfolio for consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.
Apply on company website