The Pet Digital team is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager who would be responsible for recommending and executing digital marketing programs for omni-channel consumers across a variety of our pet products. This role will work in close partnership with the brand marketing, eCommerce sales to ensure consistent strategies to drive growth. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will primarily be responsible for developing annual digital plans, leading digital media planning and buying, oversee digital content development, analyzing campaign results and managing a team.
A little about us, Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT and CENTA), is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. Our office is located just a block from the Pleasant Hill Bart Station and is near great restaurants and the Iron Horse Trail, with a short drive to downtown Walnut Creek. Corporate office employees enjoy a free fitness center, free parking, product discounts, discounted membership at Club Sport and an amazing educational assistance program in addition to great medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Please see our website at www.central.com for additional company information.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Help develop the online consumer digital strategy and work with cross-functional teams to gain alignment and to set clear, measurable goals
- Define and manage the digital marketing budget needed to achieve desired KPI and financial goals
- Set-up, execute and analyze paid media plans with strict defined goals across all key media channels (Paid Social, SEM, Display/Retargeting, Native, Mobile) to meet campaign objectives
- Implement ad tagging, ad trafficking, QA and troubleshooting issues internally and/or with external partners.
- Optimize campaign performance on an ongoing basis
- Analyze campaign results, deliver findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Define and develop success metrics
- Be at the forefront in understanding digital trends and bringing in first-to-market opportunities
- Manage team of three direct reports
- Coordinate and execute various AMS campaign types through Amazon Advertising technology via third party technology self-serve dashboards/agency partnerships inclusive of keyword strategy, optimizations, budget management and weekly reporting.
- Closely monitor campaign performance and develop/maintain reporting to communicate progress on key metrics
- Effectively communicate optimization opportunities to help grow the overall success of the various campaign ad types
- Responsible for ongoing analysis of campaign statistics to continually improve ad performance, traffic ACPC, ACoS/ROAS, and other KPIs as required
- Plan and manage Amazon DSP (demand-side platform)
- Perform in-depth full-funnel analysis and identify trends to optimize consumer acquisition and conversion including deep dives into platform data to form the basis of efficient campaign strategies to achieve maximum ROI.
- Research, test, and manage relevant Amazon keywords and interest groups
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics
- 7-9 years in digital marketing, eCommerce, or related agency experience.
- Successfully manages direct reports and fosters a cohesive team
- Analytical and can interpret and apply data to drive decisions and behavior
- Strong natural leader capable of developing out-of-the-box strategies and working with others collaboratively to get things done
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, tableau), email service providers (e.g. Hubspot) and CMS (e.g. Sitecore)
- Experience buying media with Google, Facebook, mobile, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of KPIs across the buyer journey and customer lifecycle
- Solid creative point of view with proven ability to inspire teams to deliver high-impact work on time, on budget, and on brand
- Proven ability to conceptualize process and tool improvements, solicit leadership sponsorship, and drive projects to implementation and adoption
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
- Cultivate a work environment that's respectful and fun
- Experience working in a fast paced and demanding work environment and able to commit to and meet team deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity and thirst for innovation and success
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business and technology partners
- Very Hands-On and "Can Do" attitude
This position is based in a quiet, professional, corporate office environment. This position requires the frequent use of a computer; much work time is spent sitting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.
Apply on company website