We are searching for a Field Department Data Coordinator to work in our Lebanon, OR Pennington Seed facility. This position collects, updates and maintains field data across multiple platforms; provides support to the Grower Field Representatives and Production Managers, and assists with short-term and long-term planning. The Field Department Data Coordinator oversees and maintains seedstock inventory, sample inventory, and logistics.
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA), is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet, lawn and garden supplies markets. Please visit our website at www.central.com for additional information.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Maintain consistent, accurate field data records across all systems, including Access, SAP and Excel
- Provide administrative and project support to Grower Field Representatives and Production Managers
- Represent the company at grower and industry meetings or functions
- Assist in short-term and long-term planning
- Oversee seedstock inventory and logistics. Ensure accurate and complete quantities, lots and documentation
- Manage sample inventory, fulfill and track requests, and maintain sample inventory data
- Perform other duties as assigned
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor's degree in Agri Business or related field is preferred
- 2+ years industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Access and/or SAP preferred
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively; strong attention to details
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem solve
- Must be self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.
Apply on company website