Pennington Seed is searching for an experienced Grain Receiver in our Greenfield, Missouri location. This position requires qualified candidates to be safety conscious and able to perform required functions in a productive manner, working with tight schedules and deadlines.
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENTA), is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet, lawn and garden supplies markets. Please visit our website for additional information. www.central.com
MEASURE OF SUCCESS
- Test and unload rail cars and trucks. Receive all grains and put in designated bins.
- Clean and process all incoming grain.
- Performs quality control sampling, checks and test.
- Regulates inflow of materials and observes outflow to ensure attainment of specified product, when operating continuous mills.
- Keep accurate production records.
- Drive tractor to transport grain to other locations. Provide assignments to drivers.
- Keep all work areas clean and swept up. Maintain a clean truck and rail car area.
- Assist in silo clean up and clean out.
- Responsible for reporting any Food Safety issues to authorized personnel for correction.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Mathematical skills required – ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, use fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to climb and work in elevated areas.
- General mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate with employees in a manner promoting a “team” work environment
- Must have good organizational skills
- High school diploma preferred
- Effectively communicate with others in a manner which promotes a “team” environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Work Overtime and weekends as required.
- Able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Full-time position in a warehouse production facility.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.Back Share Apply Now
Apply on company website