Our Pet Segment is searching for a Lights Assembler in our Franklin, WI office. The Light Assembler is responsible for properly assembling and testing light fixtures using ballasts, wire nuts, lamp holders, and screws with pneumatic drivers.
First Shift hours are 4:00AM-2:30PM Monday-Thursday. Second shift hours are 2:00PM-12:30AM Monday-Thursday.
The starting pay for this position is $15.00 per hour.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Read daily work order.
- Wear proper PPE.
- Determine needed raw materials.
- Attach wires using Pneumatic drivers and wire nuts.
- Attach ballast to reflector and housing using pneumatic drivers and screws
- Occasionally lift raw materials onto work areas, up to 50 lbs.
- Place bulb into fixture and test for working light.
- Place completed fixture on rolling line for boxer.
- Report rejects, completely fill out work orders and turn in at the end of shift.
- Clean work area daily.
- Other duties as assigned.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Perform repetitive tasks with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Must be able to stand/walk for a 10 hour shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodation.
- Plant environment with periodic visits to the office area.
- Exposed to any number of elements, but none present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
At Central Garden & Pet (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA), we believe home is at the center of our lives, and our employees are driven by our purpose to nurture happy and healthy homes. Our company is made up of thousands of people across North America, with an emerging footprint across the U.K., Mexico, China and Canada - all dedicated to helping gardens bloom bigger, pets live healthier and communities grow stronger. We are united by our mission to lead the future of the garden and pet industries…one blade of grass and one wagging tail at a time. Visit our website at www.central.com to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.Back Share Apply Now
Apply on company website