Our Pennington Seed facility in Greenfield, MO is hiring a Lot Information Coordinator. This position processes all information relevant to product labeling including production orders, manufacturing tags and labels, and any required relabeling projects. In addition, the Lot Information Coordinator maintains the records of test samples and is experienced in state testing for grass seed products and those requisite labeling requirements.
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA) is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. Please see our website at www.central.com for additional information.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Process production orders; enter data into SAP; responsible for scanning testing information and lot information into SAP.
- Prepare tags for purchase orders; process relabel requests, as needed.
- Process shipments; maintain lot location data base and responsible for administrative department tasks.
- Must be available after hours if an issue arises with the production tags.
- Other job duties as assigned.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- SAP experience required; Access experience preferred.
- Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail; ability to effectively multitask.
- High customer service orientation and the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.
Apply on company website