Central Garden & Pet Company is looking for a Master Data Entry Analyst for our Madison, GA office, with local travel requirements to our corporate location in Atlanta, GA. The Master Data Entry Analyst reports to the Manager – Master Data and will be responsible for hands-on execution of master data entry, policy compliance, workflow management and maintenance of our enterprise master data across both Garden and Pet divisions.
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA) is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. Please see our website at www.central.com for additional company information. Full time employees enjoy excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, free life insurance, tuition reimbursement, product discounts and more!
- Ensures data supports defined business processes, requirements and governance standards are followed when entering, changing or syncing master data records.
- Records all master data using a workflow tool to ensure standardized data entry forms match business requirements and routings are current.
- Conducts regular master data audit, reviews and reports of data entry to ensure validity and processes have been followed and that the information throughout the network is accurate including self check audits.
- Elevates concerns to data owners and master data managers regarding data management practices/concerns in the business.
- Coordinates with business data owners to understand their information needs related to data requirements set up and maintenance.
- Responsible for Master Data Records Entry, Maintenance, Accuracy, and Compliance.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- BA/BS degree in computer science, liberal arts or business administration.
- 2-4 years' experience in data entry management or related discipline.
- Preferable Experience in SAP customer and vendor master data, Winshuttle, Excel.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid analytical thinking skills and problem solving with the ability to communicate written and orally.
- Technical expertise.
- Team Player mindset.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.Back Share Apply Now
Apply on company website