Our Pet Segment is seeking Line Associates on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts to be a part of our Kaytee division based in Chilton, WI. Your primary role is to properly package and palletize product according to company specifications and assisting operators with changeovers. If you find your skills match the qualifications we are seeking below, we invite you to apply for this position!
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA ), is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet, lawn and garden supplies markets.
Please see our web site for additional company information – www.central.com
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Package and palletize product according to specifications
- Assist operator with packaging of product; check for quality seals and proper code date placement
- Assist operator with changeover procedures
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion
- Understand and support the goals and objectives of the department
- Comply with all safety rules and company policies
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Responsible for reporting any Food Safety issues to authorized personnel for correction.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- High school diploma preferred
- Must have the ability to bend, twist, turn and climb
- Must have the ability to lift/handle up to 2-30 lbs. on a frequent basis
- Must have the ability to lift/handle 31-60 lbs. on a moderate basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently in a safe, efficient, and accurate manner
- Possess solid organizational skills
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Work is performed in a manufacturing/warehouse environment.
- Work temperatures can vary due to outside temperatures.
- Hours of work will generally be during regular business hours (on each respective shift) and average at least 40 hours a week.
- There may be some variation in work hours due to overtime, special projects, deadlines, and other concerns.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.Back Share Apply Now
Apply on company website