Central Pet Distribution is hiring Warehouse Associates! Night Shift Monday through Friday with Weekends and Holidays Off! Starting pay $15.30
Rise to your full potential in a team culture built on respect, integrity, service and excellence. We want you to take advantage of our friendly and unparalleled professional training to help you secure a long term and satisfying career.
We have the following entry level positions available:
- Dock Consolidator: combines orders onto pallets, shrink wraps and stages for delivery
- Order Selector: picks orders, packs, stacks and labels for consolidation crew
- Replenisher: restocks products and supplies from overstock to product bins
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE:
Previous warehouse experience not required. We will train you.
- Must be comfortable learning to operate on, and or, around forklift.
- Must be able to get along well with others
- Must be punctual, honest and possess good character
- Must have reliable transportation
We are committed to your professional development. Seasonal and part-time employees may qualify for full time after six months. Full-time employees may seek further advancement for the following:
- Team Lead
- Safety Officer
- Control Office
Night shift of the distribution team is tasked with order fulfillment. The night shift plays a critical role in the delivery of pet food and supplies to our retail customer. The nature of the job and work environment requires the following abilities:
- Ability to work in cold, moderate or warm temperatures due to seasons or assigned area
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to read and write legibly in English, carry out oral instructions in English, count and do basic math
- Ability to lift and move up to 60 pounds, safely, with or without accommodation
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
BENEFITS PACKAGE & EMPLOYEE PROGRAMS
Following the first of the month after Thirty days of employment the following benefits are available:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Free Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with 3% company match with potential for profit sharing bonus.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount on Pet supplies, cell phones, movie tickets, gym memberships, and more!
- Education Assistance
- Referral Program with cash bonus
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA) is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. Please see our website at www.central.com for additional company information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.
Apply on company website