CenturyLink(NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.Job Summary
The Sales and Service Associate will work under immediate supervision in a fast-paced inbound call center, respond to phone calls from existing customers who may have concerns with billing and/or interest in CenturyLink products and services. With a high sense of urgency provide extraordinary customer service to include answering questions, fulfilling orders, troubleshooting problems, utilizing internal tools and resources to respond with information, and limiting call transfers with first call resolution.
Wages and Training:
- Training for this position begins December 2nd, 2019
- $14.50+per hour with 6 months experience to start plus the opportunity to write your own paycheck with uncapped commission.
- Training will be 6 weeks, Monday through Friday, 10am 7pm. You MUST be able to attend entire 6 weeks of training without time off
Typical Work Hours:
- New hires typically work 12p.m. to 9p.m., Monday through Friday. Mandatory overtime will be required (Occuring on Monday and subject to business needs), based on call volumes during normal hours of operation.
- Attendance is important to ensure that our customers receive the best and most efficient service possible!!
- Upbeat teams, working together to hit metrics
- Work in a room with competitive incentives
- Primarily perform work duties sitting or standing at a workstation utilizing a computer and headset for extended periods of time problem solving and finding the best products and services for our customers.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Job Description
The Consumer Representativewill work under immediate supervision in a fast-paced inbound call center, respond to phone calls from existing customers who may have concerns with billing and/or interest in CenturyLink products and services. With a high sense of urgency provide extraordinary customer service to include answering questions, fulfilling orders, troubleshooting problems, utilizing internal tools and resources to respond with information, and limiting call transfers with first call resolution. Along with providing excellent customer service you will be expected to offer and sell our products and services to our new and existing customers.
- Receive, listen to and respond to inbound calls from CenturyLink residential customers as well potential new customers.
- Show care to each customer by using patience, attentiveness, willingness to help while being professional and showing respect
- Build and maintain strong customer rapport
- Perfect the customer experience by providing superior service
- Resolve the customer issue on the first call without transfer, while utilizing various support groups via chat or other multi-tasking abilities
- Consult with customers to determine their wants, interests, and needs; recommend the best solution to enhance the customers experience, which may include selling additional services or right-sizing services to drive customer loyalty
- Advise, consult, multi-task, and problem solve with your customer , which includes complaints and general calls in regards to service, billing, payment and other service related issues
- Meet required customer service and sales performance objectives by determining the best customer experience solution on every call
- Use various computer systems/screens simultaneously to process sales and service orders
- Maintain and improve speed, accuracy and quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Update job and product knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Data entry with speed and accuracy
- Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The ability to interview, recommend and align customers with our product and service solutionsQualifications
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Quality oral and written communications skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent punctuality and work attendance history
- Proficient in multi-tasking within several computer applications and databases
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls in a structured environment
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, including Saturdays, evenings, mandatory overtime and holidays as necessary
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude with a strong customer experienceand salesmindset
- Prior sales experience in a customer-facing environment or commissioned based position
- Experience in an in-bound or out-bound call center environment
- Six or more months of customer service experience
Prior experience working in a highly motivated sales environment with focus on adding products to our new and existing customersEducation
Alternate Location:US-Idaho-Boise; US-Idaho-Caldwell; US-Idaho-Eagle; US-Idaho-Emmett; US-Idaho-Kuna; US-Idaho-Meridian; US-Idaho-Mountain Home; US-Idaho-Nampa; US-Idaho-Payette; US-Idaho-Star
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website athttp://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
This position is part of a bargaining unit and represented by a union. Depending upon the applicable collective bargaining agreement under which you may be hired, you may be: (a) required to join the union and pay union dues as a condition of employment; or, (b) required to pay union dues, but not join the union as a condition of employment; or (c) free to chose whether or not to join the union, but if you do join the union you would be obligated to pay union dues.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, creed, veteran status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.External Job Posting FooterExternal Job Posting Footer. . Empty field
Apply on company website