CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Role: Solution Manager
Solution Management has content authority for the Solution Backlog. They work with customers to understand their needs, prioritize Capabilities, create the Solution vision and roadmap, define Capabilities. Working closely with key biz leaders, tech leaders, product leaders to ensure alignment and commitment to agreed upon prioritization. Solution Management has content authority for the Value Stream. Solution Management prioritizes work using agreed upon economic prioritization (VIA,WSJF), schedules Features and Capabilities for Release using the Roadmap, validates customer response, and provides fast feedback.
- Understands customer needs & validates solutions
- Understands & support portfolio work
- Manage & prioritize the flow of work
- Owns Solution Vision and Roadmap Solution Backlog, Pricing, ROI
- Collaborate with Release Management
- Builds an effective SM Team
- Content authority over Capabilities
- Solution Backlog content ownership & refinement.
- Works with EPIC Owners, PM's, STE and stakeholders
- Value Stream Content MVP
- Solution Vision & Roadmap
- Solution Backlog Capability content and prioritization
- Solution Backlog Solution maintenance and implementation
- Education: University degree / Third-level degree
- Mandatory Experience / Technical Skills:
- Project management experience in dealing with medium or large projects
- Technical Architecture Design
- Public and Private Cloud Technologies
- Cloud Migration Design
- Containerization and Micro-services Orientated Architecture
- In-depth BSS/OSS Knowledge
- Data Access Patterns Design
- Security Architecture
- DevSecOps Practices
- Agile Methodologies
Alternate Location: AR-CABA-Buenos Aires
Requisition #: 221037
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website