CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.Job Summary Job Description
- Monitoring the system and network to obtain maximum system performance and uptime for the department.
- Performing system and application updates, installing and configuring software application according to the department operational standards and procedures.
- Performing user support and help desk functions related to all applications, systems and network issues.
- Planning, implementing, maintaining and coordinating upgrades/updates/fixes for core operating systems and their related components, without negative impact to the overall availability and reliability of the enterprise systems/networks.
- Planning, developing and implementing backup and recovery procedures for large systems and networks.
- Analyzing, detecting, identifying and correcting complex systems software or hardware deficiencies.
- Configuring and installing latest version of computer operating system and applications, perform PC imaging for new workstation deployment.
- Assisting in special I.T. projects as supporting role, including system testing, implementation and deployment.
- Providing technical support and assistance to users in problem determination/resolution with peripheral equipment, including training both for group and one-on-one training.
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 217012
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
Apply on company website