CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Sr Partner Support Manager is the customer and partner advocate throughout the lifecycle of the account, to help develop account plans and revenue growth plans across the customer base. As the customer and partner concierge, the Partner Support Manager recommends new products/ services while supporting all efforts to renew or re-rate customers, answer customer questions, direct the customer to appropriate internal contacts and provide support during times of organizational transitions. In a Senior role, this PSM will support larger, more complex partnersJob Description
- Develop and manage customer relationships to retain existing revenue inclusive of primary contract renewal responsibility within assigned partner account base, including large and/or complex partners
- Manage resolution of customer-impacting billing and service-related issues, facilitate with appropriate internal groups, coordinate completion, and ensure timely communication.
- Onboard customers in partnership with SME organization. Review Customer Information Guides with Customer and Partner, and update when necessary. Liaise with internal departments, customer, and partners to ensure all needs are addressed related to onboarding
- Maintain customer inventory for assigned module, including term expiration, keeping integrity with services sold
- Perform monthly/ quarterly business reviews for assigned customers, focusing on revenue trends, network performance, open orders, corresponding improvement plans, billing issues, industry trends and company events
- Evaluate and report on performance against contracted SLAs
- Conduct periodic calls/ meetings with assigned customers and partners to foster a strong partnership and ensure that the customer's issues are regularly voiced, and that they are kept informed about ongoing improvement opportunities
- Assist Operations with the management and development of customer relationships so that processes and interface arrangements are understood between the all companies.
- Initiate/coordinate request for outages (RFO) with the appropriate internal teams, communicate appropriate information to the customer and ensure appropriate Service Improvement Plans (SIP) are implemented to address the issues
- 6+ years in a related role
- Skill and ability to partner directly with large and complex customers and effectively negotiate on their behalf internally
- Expert skills in MS Office suite
- Skill and ability to deliver presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to travel to customer sites
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Chandler; US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Colorado-Littleton; US-New York-Rochester
Requisition #: 217001
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website