CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.Job Summary
The Customer Support Manager is a key member of the Global Accounts sales team, contributing to the delivery of the sectors sales targets and business objective as the primary face to the customer for account stewardship ensuring a positive customer experience and leading to increased customer retention and revenue growth.Job Description
The Customer Support Manager is the ultimate customer advocate and single point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle.
Implement cross-sell and up-sell initiatives increasing overall total customer spend within embedded named customer accounts.
The key responsibility will be to develop and manage customer relationships to retain and
grow existing revenue inclusive of primary contract renewal responsibility.
Meet with customer ongoing and re-confirm mutual expectations of business governance activities sales
and commercial inquiries and general issues related to the stewardship of the account.
- Assist operations with the management and development of customer relationships with Operations so that processes
and interface arrangements are understood between the two companies.
- Expedite customer-impacting processes by facilitating requests with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion,
and ensuring timely responses. Analyze or evaluate that the contracted services are provided to the agreed SLAs.
- Facilitate/initiate service inventory integrity. Maintain customer record, including account history.
- Initiate/Coordinate with RFO team as appropriate on behalf of customer and once delivered ensure customer
- Usage analysis of specific products and determine if there is potential for up-sell. Main sales contact to the customer for
situations involving AD transition or open territory coverage.
- Perform comprehensive monthly and quarterly customer strategic business reviews & develop improvement plans
focused on service experience, spend overview and open order status inventory.
- Portal On boarding/process training. Onboard customers in partnership with SME organization. Review Customer
Information Guides with Customer, update when necessary. Liaise with internal depts. & customer to ensure all needs are
addressed related to onboarding.
- Provide support to billing/financial services with sales funnel management and RFP support for upsell/retention, of
named CSM accounts.
- Experience in developing long-term business relationships with key decision makers within
organizations, with a proven knowledge of the sales cycle.
- An ability to work closely with the customer and effectively negotiate directly with the customer and internally on their
- Drive balanced communication with tact and diplomacy, while juggling competing customer & company priorities.
- Knowledge of new technologies and selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the company's product
- Understanding of IP Products and Services.
- Experience in teaming effectively with others across different disciplines, functions and organizations.
- Strong written, oral communication skills to include presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and a professional business
- Ability to multi task and meet multiple timelines.
- The ability to travel to customer sites.
- Working knowledge of the applicable tools & techniques of customer support within telecommunications.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
For this role we are ideally looking for someone with conversational German language skills who is able to support our German speaking customer base as required.Education
Alternate Location: UK-London-Fleet Place
Requisition #: 216524
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
Apply on company website