ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Instruct classes that specialize in developing student skills in a prescribed discipline.
- Prepare lesson plans and submit for review before teaching.
- Track student's individual progress per day.
- Explore alternative ways of teaching using enthusiasm, interaction, and creativity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Travel within state.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.EVALUATION
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA's policy.DECLARATION
The Charter Schools USA Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Certified professionals with valid State of Florida teaching certificate.
- Must have previous tutoring or teaching experience, as well as the desire to help students achieve success.
Apply on company website