COME GROW WITH US
CharterCARE Medical Associates (CCMA) an affiliate of CharterCARE Health Partners (CCHP) is seeking a full-time Adult Nurse Practitioner/APRN to join its well-established home care health team in the Providence, Rhode Island area. In this desirable hospital employed position, you will perform a comprehensive assessment during in home clinical assignments, provide/manage medical treatment, provide education to patient/families and collaborate with the Primary Care Providers (PCP). Schedule is flexible but must be available some weekends. We are interested in a Nurse Practitioner who puts patient care at the forefront and demonstrates exceptional delivery of quality and compassionate focused healthcare.
CCHP provides seamless patient access to a wide range of prominent quality and caring physician specialists along with and treatment services in acute care, cancer care, oncology /bone marrow transplant, geriatric health, surgical, and behavioral health available at Roger Williams Medical Center (RWMC) and associated clinical services at Our Lady of Fatima Hospital (OLF). Each community hospitals represents a unique clinical talent comprised of more than 400 beds and 550 medical staff members. Roger Williams Medical Center is also a well-respected leader in academic research. Its academic program precepts internal medicine students from Brown University and Boston University, has an exceptional transition rate from internal medicine to fellowship.
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. is the parent company to CCHP and a significant provider of coordinated regional healthcare services in Southern California, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Robust benefits package and generous paid time off
- CME financial value
- Employer paid malpractice covered
- Expert clinical operations
- Provider centric executive and administrative staff support
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) accredited program
- NP unrestricted active license for State of RI or eligible
- 2+ years of clinical NP experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability in developing trusting relationships
- Comfortable working in patient's homes, respectful of patient autonomy
- Strong clinical background to assess patients, educating families and patients
- Valid Unrestricted Driver's license and Proof of automobile Insurance
- Federal DEA/Rhode Island controlled substance licensed or eligible
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE
New England's best kept secret, Rhode Island boasts the magnificent natural beauty, is abundant in recreational opportunities, vibrant cultural arts, plus a cost of living that's a fraction of nearby Boston and New York City. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England. For those who enjoy city life, Providence provides theater, music and fine dining. Moreover, the region's ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Cape Cod, Massachusetts; and the tranquil mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire. It is an ideal location that makes it easy to escape to premier attractions such as Narragansett Bay, miles of beautiful beaches, and seaports like Newport and Watch Hill. Whether it is rural, suburban or urban life you desire, you will find it here.
COME GROW WITH USCharterCARE Medical Associates (CCMA) an affiliate of CharterCARE Health Partners (CCHP) is seeking a&nb...
Apply on company website