Job Title: Financial Solutions Representative I
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Tooele, Utah
At Chartway, helping our members achieve their dreams is our business. Through living Chartway's vision, mission, and values, our employees serve our communities to make their lives more affordable. Whether you want to work in leadership or you're just getting started, we invite you to join our team.
As a Financial Solutions Representative I, general responsibilities include:
- Taking inbound calls from members and non-members for general servicing inquiries for checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and loan products
- Exercising problem solving skills and promote benefits to retain members
- Update member and account information as needed
- Maintaining Member Solutions Center service levels by handling a high volume of calls in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently and effectively cross-selling products and services offered by Chartway
- Communicate using extraordinary soft skills during complex conversations to deliver an outstanding member experience
- Handle complex conversations and situations professionally to create an outstanding member experience on every call
Qualifications include a High School education or equivalent GED, and one year customer service preferably in a call center environment. Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred but not requiredChartway offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates must have a good credit history for consideration. Salary requirements must be included and resumes must be accompanied by a Chartway Employment Application for consideration.
Chartway Federal Credit Union is an EOE/M/F/ Disability/Vet Employer.
Apply on company website