Job Title: Partner Services Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
At Chartway, helping our members achieve their dreams is our business. Through living Chartway's vision, mission, and values, our employees serve our communities to make their lives more affordable. Whether you want to work in leadership or you're just getting started, we invite you to join our team.
The Partner Services Manager reports to the Director of Payments & Partners and is responsible for the business relationship with CUNA Mutual – Debt Protection, CUNA Mutual – Member Wealth and JMFA – Overdraft Privilege programs. This position is responsible for executing the strategic vision and management of our business partner relationships. Leverages vendor resources to ensure a high level of member satisfaction with debt protection, member wealth and overdraft privilege.
The position is responsible and accountable for:
- Responsible for the education of staff for product knowledge and platform operations for debt protection, member wealth and overdraft privilege.
- Monitors compliance of programs.
- Responsible for overall achievement of assigned production (revenue/balance) goals.
- Tracks Chartway performance against plan (along with Visa Consultant).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to manage cross-functional relationships and work in a matrixed environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
- Analytical and reporting capabilities with ability to prepare monthly reports for management.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: over 3 years of management; credit union experience is a plus
Chartway offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates must have a good credit history for consideration. Salary requirements must be included and resumes must be accompanied by a Chartway Employment Application for consideration.
Chartway Federal Credit Union is an EOE/M/F/ Disability/Vet Employer.
Apply on company website