Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Salt Lake, Utah
At Chartway, helping our members achieve their dreams is our business. Through living Chartway's vision, mission, and values, our employees serve our communities to make their lives more affordable. Whether you want to work in leadership or you're just getting started, we invite you to join our team.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing strategy to create top-of-mind brand awareness across our western markets using creative messaging, member communications, media, sponsorships, and community engagement opportunities. This individual will also oversee the planning and execution of payments and deposit product marketing campaigns that align to meet the annual product business goals. The Marketing Manager will collaborate with product teams, member solutions, retail, We Promise Foundation and community involvement teams to establish marketing programs and events that prioritize member engagement, education, and community involvement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task effectively
- Collaborative problem solver
- Deadline driven team player with ability to prioritize
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications
- Working knowledge of marketing strategy and marketing channels, including direct mail, print, email social media and digital advertising
- Proven ability to handle multiple high priority demands to achieve optimal efficiency and productivity
- Strong analytical, project management, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data with a constant focus on ROI and results
- Self-motivated and willing to maintain up-to-date knowledge with current and emerging marketing trends
- Ability to work on evenings and weekends as needed, to align with event timing
- Travel required (limited)
Education and Experience:
- Experience: 5+ years of progressively more responsible job-related marketing experience
- Hispanic/Latinx marketing experience a plus
Chartway offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates must have a good credit history for consideration. Salary requirements must be included and resumes must be accompanied by a Chartway Employment Application for consideration.
Chartway Federal Credit Union is an EOE/M/F/ Disability/Vet Employer.
Apply on company website