Posted Date: Nov 22, 2019
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation's Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.Job Summary
ARE YOU A WINNER?
We love to win, and we do it by creating a culture of care and performance. Our secret ingredient is our culture. We are #1 in our industry through passion, teamwork and results. We win clean and we have a great time doing it. Sound good to you?
Compass Group has a Regional Sales Director (New Business) position available in the Central United States with a focus on: TX, NM, OK, AR, KS, MO, LA and MS. This professional top-performer will be an organized self-starter, who loves to hunt for new opportunities and is able to work independently. This is not a team management position but a strategic, high level, high integrity individual contributor role that builds strong relationships and directs the sales process in collaboration with our operating partners.
As the Regional Sales Director you report to the National Vice President of Sales and are responsible for profitable market growth of new opportunities within the Chartwells Higher Education market. Selling the premier Chartwells brand (http://chartwellshighered.com/ ), the candidate will be based in a major metro in TX, NM, OK, AR, KS, MO, LA or MS.
We offer you earning potential of $200K (plus) with a base salary and commissions. Commissions and benefits include: annual bonus payouts, 401k, expense account, annual Sales Excellence trip (all expenses paid trip with guest to lavish resorts), company car and paid vacation. AND…we look towards your future with proactive learning and development, career pathing and loads of opportunity for internal mobility. Come join us for an unparalleled career opportunity and the best work family anywhere!
• Strong sales and sales-related function skills including commitment to Compass Sales Process
• Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
• Exceed annual new business target/quota
• Cold calling, prospecting, networking and discipline to develop markets
• Strong time management and territory development skills (multi-task ability)
• Identify necessary support resources to successfully close new business
• Computer skills including CRM, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
• High energy, positive attitude and excellent communication/presentation skills
• Interested candidates should have a BA or equivalent experience
• Authentic new business hunter
• Builder of strategic relationships with exposure and desire to work in a longer 12+ month, complex sales process
• 5+ years sales experience; preferred focus on 80% minimum new business (new client) focus
• A track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas and targets over time
• Developing winning sales proposals and responding to complex RFP's
• Think logically with a common sense approach
• High energy level and overall likeability, strong executive presence, and the ability to progress further in the organization
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Motivated with the desire to earn well over $150K
• This position entails up to 75% travel within the territory
• Strong computer skills and ability to work with CRM database management system
• High degree of personal accountability and integrity with emphasis on emotional intelligence
• Experience adapting to and successfully building relationships - resulting in wins - with different personalities (internal stakeholders and prospects - preferably education market prospects)
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 346077
Apply on company website