Posted Date: Jun 24, 2019
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation's Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.Job Summary
The Resident District Manager is an experienced, strategic leader with proven management experience. You will participate on a team and provide overall planning, direction, evaluation and control to assigned operations in order to achieve business and financial goals. The Resident District Manager will be responsible for providing guidance and motivation to the entire team.
- Manages a large account within a region to ensure guest and client satisfaction
- Establishes and maintains effective customer/client rapport.
- Ensures compliance with government and agency standards
- Ensures profitability of the account
- Promotes talent development
- Participates in client negotiations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of additional experience
- Minimum of five years of Proven Leadership expertise
- Three to five years of direct foodservice operational management experience in Higher Education, preferably with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Must have large volume account management experience of 15+ million or higher
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- ServSafe® certified a plus
- Must be forward thinking, proactive and the face of Company
- Ability to offer new ideas and communicate change in a proactive way
- Must have the ability to travel to other regional accounts on a as needed basis (could involve overnight stays)
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 290805
Apply on company website