Posted Date: Sep 20, 2019
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference? Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. That's about 1.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells' promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; it's our commitment to the communities in which we serve.Job Summary
Working as a District Manager, you are responsible for multiple accounts. You will manage and lead a team of District Managers and Directors. You will be responsible for managing client relations.
- Monitors the overall financial performance of the accounts to ensure profitability
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of personnel policies
- Manages planning, budget analysis and reporting for the region
- Participates in the sales process to grow the region
- BS Degree preferred
- Five to seven years of contract foodservice management experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial acumen
- Multi-unit experience is preferred
Apply to Chartwells Schools today!
Chartwells Schools is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 321072
Apply on company website