Posted Date: Sep 24, 2019
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference? Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. That's about 1.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells' promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; it's our commitment to the communities in which we serve.
ARE YOU A WINNER?
We love to win, and we do it by creating a culture of care and performance. Our secret sauce is our culture. We are #1 in our industry through passion, teamwork and results. We win clean and we have a great time doing it. Sound good to you?
Compass Group is in search of a Regional Sales Director for our Chartwells K-12 team within the Northeast US encompassing MA, CT, RI, VT and ME. This professional top-performer will be an organized self-starter who is able to work independently, produce results and build relationships. The Regional Sales Director will report to the Vice President of Sales and will be responsible for ensuring profitable market growth of new Chartwells K-12 school accounts as an individual contributor. This position will be based in MA or CT and will require extensive daytime travel (up to 75%) with some overnight travel expected.
We offer you earning potential of $100K (plus) with a base salary and commissions—uncapped! Commissions and benefits include: annual bonus payouts, 401k, expense account, annual Sales Excellence trip (all expenses paid trip with guest to lavish resorts and exotic destinations), company car and paid vacation. AND…we look towards your future with proactive learning and development, career pathing and loads of opportunity for internal mobility. Come join us for an unparalleled career opportunity, food (you gotta love it!) and the best work family anywhere!Key Responsibilities:
- Cultivates and develops new business opportunities via cold calling and prospecting
- Develops multi-level client contacts and relationships in the K-12 schools markets calling on Business Managers, Superintendents, and School Boards
- Leads the sales process including survey organization and execution, presentations, proposal development and delivery, and closing and contract negotiations
- Supports the contract extension and renegotiation processes when required
- Is accountable for market new business growth
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- High energy, positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Strong time and territory management skills
- Computer literate/proficient including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat and CRM
- Possess a high degree of personal accountability, discipline, and integrity
- Ability to travel is required (up to 75%) with some overnight stays expected
- Sales experience in the K-12 Schools market sector preferred
Apply to Chartwells Schools today!
Chartwells Schools is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 324496
Apply on company website