Posted Date: Feb 25, 2020
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference? Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. That's about 1.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells' promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; it's our commitment to the communities in which we serve.Job Summary
Working as a Marketing Specialist for Compass will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! The purpose of this job is to assist the food service operation, maintaining established costs and quality standards so as to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
- Assists in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Analyzes customer/resident research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans and projects for new and existing accounts
- Expands and develops marketing platforms
- Manages the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitors, reviews and reports on all marketing activity and results
- Delivers marketing activity within agreed budget
- Reports on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Creates marketing presentations
- Monitors industry best practices and trends
- BS degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum of one year marketing experience
- Ability to present to large groups
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions
- Excellent writing skills
Apply to Chartwells Schools today!
Chartwells Schools is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 381143
Apply on company website