The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, for the position Contractors Auditor. Successful candidates will join the BASSC Audit Team. In addition to providing Audit support, the more than 500 professionals that work at BASSC, provide expert information technology, human resources and finance and solutions to Chevron partners around the globe.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Conduct Audits of key contractors supporting Upstream, Midstream and Downstream & Chemicals businesses globally with a focus on contract compliance, billing accuracy and efficiency of spend.
- Lead co-sourced and/or outsourced auditor teams on a variety of contractor audits throughout the year, analyzing contractor compliance and related Chevron internal controls to make procedural recommendations and monetary claims for recovery.
- Act as Chevron's primary representative to conduct meetings w/ clients to explain the audit process, resolve audit findings and issues, and reach agreement with the facts presented in the audit report.
- Coordinate with other Chevron Business Units on strategies to resolve audit findings and lead efforts to recover expense claims.
- Compiles information and writes audit report for covered sections in professional format, requiring minimal revision. When leading, writes audit report with minimal guidance and delegates work appropriately
- Written communications, including audit inquiries and reports, consistently represent best efforts to achieve professional writing standards including consistency of style and tone, clarity and brevity, proper messaging, grammar, and spelling
- Provide analytical support, including preparation of performance reports, validation of data in the contractor audit tracking system and trend analyses on audit findings and expense recoveries.,
- Propose recommendations for contract language improvements which will mitigate exposures and provide future clarity on contractual provisions..
- Employ data analytics to perform contractor risk assessments to assist in identifying audit candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Law, Public Accountant or related.
- +7 years of relevant work experience in Finance or Procurement.
- At least 2 years of experience in Audit, industry and/or public accounting.
- Experience in Contract Management preferably related to CAPEX expenditures and Technical Services.
- Advanced level of English.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of contracting and procurement processes, systems and controls, business value drivers and key financial risks.
- Availability to travel internationally (10-15% of the time)
- Knowledge of PowerBI
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website