Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. In Downstream China, our business focus on lubricants and additives.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Greater China Digital Applications Project Manager located in Shanghai Jingan Office , Shanghai /China ,
Stewardship and Project Management
• Provide stewardship, knowledge and guidance on the current project management process and procedures, therefore ensuring that high service levels are consistently provided in compliance with IT standards and methodologies
• Provide overall communication to both internal and external stakeholders and meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations
• Establish relationships, integrate requirement definition, plan projects and direct resources ensuring project portfolio objectives are met.
• Lead the IT direction of GC BU in accordance with the marketing-driven organization's growth target and strategy.
Manage the conceptualization, development and implementation of digital technology applications
• Adapt, source and deploy available digital technologies
• Work closely with vendors, external resources, contractors to develop and customize digital solutions
• Manage and monitor project / workshop / planning activities, such as facilitating meetings, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions
• Manage technology budgets, project timelines and deliverables
Manage data as an asset that could be leveraged for multidimensional usage
• Build data analytics capability internally and coach sales and business support colleagues to use and mine data to add value to the business
• Ensure data integrity and that the data sets and analytics are of relevance and meaningful to our businesses
Manage external vendors
• Set expectations on deliverables especially on the execution of the agreed rollout
• Provide performance feedback
Number of contractors to manage will vary accordingly to projects to be executed.
• Bachelor's degree, preferred Information Communications/Technology
• At least 5 years' experience in software development and implementation
• Have the international project cooperation experience
• Have experiences about B2C\B2B\B2b(influence program) in FMCG or DCG
• Solid foundation of Program language; Familiar with J2EE (JSP, JAVABEAN, for servlet, JDBC, STRUTS, SPRING, etc.) \ .Net\PHP\ Python ……
• Master a mainstream database technology: the MySQL/SQL server/Oracle
• Have ability to develop and maintain the automated operations tools
• Familiar with Linux, Git, Maven
• Keeping on product development and technology development
• Have a strong sense of responsibility and an open mind
• Ambition, studious, have team spirit
• Must be fluent in English and Mandarin
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website