Responsible for accounting activities across the enterprise, whether embedded in BU, in Corp, or FSS.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 43,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. To learn more, visit the Explore Chevron website.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Intercompany Analyst located in Makati City, Philippines.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Processing of intercompany transactions including the preparation of invoices for local in-country compliance
- Perform month end accounting close activities
- Intercompany account reconciliation and analysis including tracing and escalating intercompany imbalances and other open items
- Settlement and collection of intercompany balances
- Ensure proper procedures and controls to maintain accounting records that comply with GAAP and regulatory requirements
- Support the customers' other intercompany activities
- Coordinate special projects and other ad hoc roles and responsibilities as assigned by Team Leader / Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, teamwork and customer engagement skills
- Must have the propensity to work in a proactive, results-oriented, and customer-focused environment
- Enjoys working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Experience in JDE is an advantage, but not required
- Three years' work experience preferably in an audit firm
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidates will work in Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website