Perform and manage human resource transactions for employees and managers.
Key Position Responsibilities
Leverages Workday to support Talent Acquisition Specialists with the following:
- Manage Agency Sourcing through agency account set up; advises agency of set up completion
- Manage Employee Referrals through reviews of one-time payments
- Manage Interview Schedule and Logistics
- Develops prospect profiles, searches prospect pools and compiles prospect list
- Contacts prospect to introduce Chevron and potential job opening
- Responds to queries received from prospects
- Creates prospect record in Workday and sends application invitation
- Perform Pre-employment Checks
- Prepares and Extends and/or retracts Job Offers/Contracts
- Schedules candidate assessments and provides required information
- Reviews and documents assessment results
- Follows up pre-boarding tasks assigned to new hires.
- Updates start dates and undo hires as needed.
- Executes legal requirements and work validations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Sciences or other related courses
- At least 2 years of customer service experience in a BPO or call center industry
- High level of customer service orientation
- Strong oral and written communications and interpersonal skills in both Spanish and English
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Responsible and reliable with sense of urgency
- Keen attention to details
- Open to night shift and shifting schedule, work on holidays
- Experience with Workday and ServiceNow is an advantage
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website